The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Street Working Man


A windshield cleaner, unfortunately there are hundreds of them in the streets, living without hope.
 Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is not an easy subject, nor a funny one, but your photo is excellent.

Anonymous said...

PS - this is my first visit to your blog, I left a few comments on previous posts, I very much like what you do. Hope you visit Sydney too!

Anonymous said...

Super diagonal composition here, and nice use of blurred effect. I admire the photos you've posted here. Your work is wonderful! Thanks for visiting and leaving me a comment!
-Kim

Carraol said...

Hi, Kim, thank you very much for your words.
Nathalie, all your comments let me speechless, you are so kind, it's encouraging & of course I´ll visit your site. I was there some days ago. Finally thanks again both of you. Bye.

Anonymous said...

a strong image and message!

Carraol said...

Kris, Thanks a lot.

Kate said...

a realistic, but all too sad, photo of economic difficulties. Good capture.