The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Axis-Mundi

By ReneƩ Harari Masri.
This bench is part of the exposition, Benches Dialogue.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool bench!! And the photo is wonderful. Great job.

Carraol said...

Ruth, thanks, you are so kind.

D.I. RENEE HARARI MASRI + D.I. ALEGRA ELMANN said...

so happy to see my bench!! great great photo...would love to see any others...

Carraol said...

Renee, it's quite an honor that one of the great artists of this magnificent exposition, visit this site, I'll try to post most of other benches. Thank you very much for your comment.

Anonymous said...

I have seen the Bench Exibition and I think your picture show us how wonderful and PLAYFUL is this bench, great picture.

JULIE SARFATI

Carraol said...

Julie, thanks for visiting. I'll post a few more, there are so many benches and all wonderful.