The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Friday, September 26, 2008

Delivered on Time


El Repartidor.

music+image

Gracias por su visita / Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

Frankie / Nick said...

What a wonderful shot. We have been to Mexico many times but didn't have the pleasure of seeing this type of transport. Thank you for sharing.

Frankie / Nick said...

What a wonderful shot. We have been to Mexico many times but didn't have the pleasure of seeing this type of transport. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photograph. I like the action and assume the man is delivering something.

Nicole said...

I like your photos of Mexico City. You should post them on this new travel site I found baraaza.com.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Very nice and color picture!

I made a surprise to my friends on my blog and I think you will like it. If you have the time, please, come to see.

Kind regards,
Sonia.