The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Thursday, October 16, 2008

On The Run in New York City 1



music+image

Gracias por su visita / Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is striking and gaudy and that is what makes it interesting. I like his Obama sign.

Abraham Lincoln

Anonymous said...

I always find the foreign references to the debate interesting. That Obama sign is the biggest thing in that store I think.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Great photo!

-K- said...

At first I thought Obama was being supported form Mexico City. And I wouldn't be surprised if this were not true.

Great color.