The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sonorous Pencils / Lapices Sonoros









Lapices Sonoros / Sonorous Pencils. Painted steel by Brian Nissen. 2005. From the sculpture exhibition on Paseo de la Reforma (main street).

music+image

Gracias por su visita. / Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments and I appreciate them all. Stay tune.

7 comments:

B SQUARED said...

Very colorful and unusual.

brattcat said...

What fun you had with all those playful angles and colors. I particularly like that last shot.

AB said...

I would love to grab a pencil and draw with it

cieldequimper said...

Unusual, unexpected and fun sculpture. The colours are great.

joo said...

It's realy cool - I love this post:)

Tony said...

Hola carraol, saludos de EspaƱa, me gusta el contraste de colores que tienen las imagenes, y la segunda el encudre que tiene...saludos Tony

Petrus said...

Yes I like these - very colourful ..