The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Friday, October 2, 2009

Shadows of Molango



music+image

New York City and Washington series continue in Sketches of Cities.

Gracias por su visita. / Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments and I appreciate them all. Stay tune.

7 comments:

Pat said...

Cool shot! Sort of a self-portrait, too!

brattcat said...

Really intriguing shot!!

cieldequimper said...

Yes it is very intriguing.

joo said...

It's amazing shot!

Bob Crowe said...

Dramatic, even frightening. It makes me think of the alleged dangers of your city.

By the way, thanks for some Einstein On The Beach. My wife and I went to the production at the Brooklyn Academy of Music perhaps 30 years ago - it was unforgettable. There was this prematurely air conditioned supermarket and there were all these bathing caps that you could buy, that were red, yellow and green, and I wasn't tempted to buy one but I was reminded of the fact that I was avvoiding the beach.

Anonymous said...

I like this shot a lot.

Giorgio said...

There is something upsetting in this picture... I like it a lot!

P.S. Very appropriate music.