The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Towers

World Trade Center Mexico (1994)

Latin American Tower (1956)

music+image

New York City and Washington series continue in Sketches of Cities.
(Under construction)

Gracias por su visita. / Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments and I appreciate them all. Stay tune.

10 comments:

zeder said...

Wonderful impessions from mexico...
Is this a real bird on "Latin American Tower" or a collage?
Regards from Berlin,
Uwe-Jens

Kim said...

Feeling "Kind of Blue" today? :-). These are very cool tower photos. I like the perfect bird in flight. You are so creative. I really like seeing what you do with your shots.
-Kim

JUDO said...

I LIKE YOUR PHOTO

brattcat said...

Fabulous. I am feeling so leaden right now but these images make me feel like I'm floating. Thank you.

Cris said...

Waw!!!!! Wonderful!!!

Leif Hagen said...

Awesome! I especially like all the blue in the top photo! Gracias, amigo!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Just GREAT photos as always, Carraol!

JUDO said...

A VERY GOOD

Anya said...

Hi Carraol
Amazing photo's :-)
Great choice !!

Tony said...

Imagen de colores frios como el crista...original el encuadre...saludos Tony