The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Friday, June 18, 2010

City of Light / La Ciudad Luz

La Nouvelle Generation
Place de la Concorde
Out of Comedie Francaise (Place du Palais Royal)
Parisian Sky Game (View from Sacré-Coeur)
Back in Mexico City after two weeks in some incredible places of Europe, and if you don't mind I'll post some scenes of its immense beauty, people and streets. Just a search for light and movement. Hope you like it and thought that home is where your heart is.
  
music+image
New York, Washington, Paris, Vienna, Eisenstadt, Venice, Firenze and Rome series try to continue in Sketches of Cities. 
 (At Least Once A Week)
Gracias por su visita. / Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments and I appreciate them all.

8 comments:

Boom Nisanart said...

This cool set of photos !!!!
I love the last one : )

Cris said...

Cuanto tiempo, colega!!!!
Me ha encantado tus nuevas imágenes. La ultima está iluminada!

Abrazo!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. The last is very special...I love it.
Glad you're back :)

brattcat said...

I missed your amazing images while you were traveling. It's nice to see you back. Hope it was a good couple of weeks for you. That final shot in this threesome is quite remarkable.

joo said...

Good to see you here again:)
Hope your trip was great.
I do love this set of photos - well done!
Greetings:)

robandoalmas said...

La ultima y la segunda foto me encantan, muy buenas

irinapictures said...

Welcome back! I was missing your posts. Number 2 with that dramatic sky caught my full attention. Waiting for more.

T. Becque said...

Brilliant as always. I too missed your posts. Welcome home!