The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Absorbed

 
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
~Confucius


music+image

Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments and I appreciate them all / Gracias por su visita.



6 comments:

irinapictures said...

Great image.
I like to look at people working)

Pat said...

I like this, both for the subject and the effect. Bravo.

B SQUARED said...

I don't know why I thought of this:Does the word confused come from Confucius?

Luis Gomez said...

Maravillosa!

Carolyn Ford said...

This is such a great natural scene and the girl's hair color really adds interest to the scene. Perfect moment in time!

J_on_tour said...

Very profound. I am juggling the issues into a box... I get the feeling that the two people in the background heard but forgot, We see the photo and remember and the girl does and understands. Well captured photograph,
BTW.. You have some excellent music on your page, I posted that house music solo saxophone piece from last week on Facebook.