The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Brooklyn






... a borough of New York City, at the southwestern corner of Long Island.





Happy Sunday!



music+image

Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all and I'll respond when the inexorable time permits.

12 comments:

irinapictures said...

I hope they all are printed and published as a book. And quickly sold. Very quickly.

Craig (notes from the cape) said...

Love the B&W shots; great detail in the pics

brattcat said...

I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate this exquisite Brooklyn series.

Dsole said...

qué arte tienes amigo!
Le das un toque especial al blanco y negro. Las fotos son TREMENDAS! enhorabuena.
He leído por aquí que vas a publicar las fotos? mantenme enterada ok?
un saludo

mosaicology said...

I enjoyed looking at these pictures. They are superb.

Luis Gomez said...

Great set of images! Gorgeous.

joo said...

I do love this series - these photos have the atmosphere of an old B&W movie. Superb!

Pat said...

I love Brooklyn and your photos so correctly portray its character.

Anonymous said...

So great photos ;-)

Pepe Broch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T. Becque said...

Amazing...again.

J_on_tour said...

This is a great set. Some of these ooze quality of the finest level. I can't pick a favourite from the last five pictures. Well done.