The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Frames




























music+image

Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all and I'll respond when the inexorable time permits.

9 comments:

Cris said...

Excelentes composiciones, me encanta la última!
Podían formar parte de postales.

Abrazo!

Unknown said...

Die Schönheiten eines mir fremden Landes gut zusammen gefasst
Liebe Grüsse aus der Schweiz
Hanspi

B SQUARED said...

I enjoyed going thru the images, one-by-one.

Luis Gomez said...

Excelentes! Me encantan.

Gunn said...

just SUPERB!:)

Lúcia said...

All of them are very beautiful, I took some time to see wich one I like best.
The old lady with the little girl is stunning, touching, and for me a masterpiece. Congratulations!
(I love Alice Rusell energy, voyce and style!)
Abrazos

joo said...

Superb collages, so much to see:)

Pat said...

Wooooo....beautiful way to display photos on a theme.

irinapictures said...

Every little thumbnail worth a whole big post. Girl is a miracle.