The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Light of New York





Click bottom controller to Full Screen viewing.

Music: Forest Flower by Charles Lloyd and Keith Jarrett.

music+image

Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all. Stay tuned.

6 comments:

irinapictures said...

Thank you so much for this great Sunday present.
And music.

brattcat said...

My legs are tired from walking through so many of the nooks and crannies of the city with you but my heart is full of pleasure. Thank you!

Luis Gomez said...

Wonderful images Carraol! Thank you.

joo said...

Stunning images and superb music!

Anonymous said...

If I travel to New York sometime ....
I know a little about the city through your photos
Thanks for this interesting and rewarding film

Abrazos

PerthDailyPhoto said...

OMG I loved every single one of them Carraol, truly fantastic!!