The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Friday, June 19, 2009

Coleccion Naturaleza / Nature collection

7Hojas

Natura Morte

Flor Pastel

The Last Jacaranda

Night Leaves

Midnight Flower

Red Flowers

Red Shadows

Jamaican 1

Spider

El Mago

The Golden Branch

The Watch

Synthesis

A collection of new and recent pics of nature (by request).

Have a great weekend

music+image

Gracias por su visita. / Thanks for visiting, its most appreciated.

8 comments:

Rajesh said...

Fabulous snaps. I loved the way the lighting has been used.

Pat said...

Your nature shots are stunningly beautiful; breathtaking!

Tomorrow I leave for the US and while I'll use pre-posting, I won't be able to check blogs for a bit! I'll be back!

Ilan said...

Beautiful photos!
I love the colors, the use of light.
Superbly done!

jelb said...

Bonjour,
Very nice serie..Beautiful framing, lightness and colors..Bravo!

Buenos Aires Photoblog said...

Very rich photos. I'm overwhelmed with your selection... I like all of them.

cieldequimper said...

Flower power. Green power. Wonderful shots.

joo said...

I love all of your photos here, but collage is otstanding! Great post, I could just watch your photos listen to music and relax!
Have a nice weekend:)

Unknown said...

What a fabulous collection! It's impossible to name a favourite! Fantastic work!