The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Frida



Coyoacan Tourist Tram

music+image

Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all. Stay tuned.

6 comments:

RIZALENIO said...

How lovely. I like the colors. :)

Anonymous said...

I like the colors too. I thought of a place that sells popcorn when I first saw it.

Thanks so much for coming over and leaving a comment. I like tall grasses of all kinds. They are kind of clumps of grass and they are usually cut down in the early winter as the blades blow all over the rest of the property if not removed. Winter adds a magic touch to some of these and that is what was being photographed.

joo said...

Oh, it's such a cute tram! I love the colours:)

Luis Gomez said...

Bellisima Carraol. Recuerdo haber disfrutado de Coyoacan.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Suits her that name, like Frida Kahlo, colourful!!

Kate said...

This isn't exactly what I expected when I saw the caption, Frida. But as another blogger mentioned, it is colorful, like Frida Kahlo!