The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Portraits II


[This series was shot in the Wall Street Bull area]
- Please see Info in previous post -

music+image

Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all. Stay tuned.


5 comments:

Marty said...

I love B&W showing more details !
beautiful portrait and lights !
wish you a wonderful day Carraol

TheChieftess said...

Nice...looks like it could an album cover for the music on your blog!!!

joy said...

the realities of this world! I wonder what he thinks and feel?
FRom" Our world Tuesday: my entry: Challenges:
willyouhearfromme.blogspot.com

Maurizio Riccio said...

Nice blog...

Chris said...

Hi Carraol, very interesting pics. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/