The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Friday, April 12, 2013

Berlin Street

               UI Berlín Foro de Cultura. Mexico City
THE CURRENT CHALLENGE
Fri Apr 12, 2013
This week's challenge:
'Natural Light'.
             

               music+image
Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Marty said...

Hi Carraol ! you know, Berlin is my home ! so I love all what is coming from there !
wish you a wonderful day

Japy said...

Curioso graffiti. Un abrazo.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Great post, Carraol!

PS: I left a reply to you on my Cavafy's post: "Carraol, really it's a sad poem. A kind of regretfulness poem. The advice of Aldous Huxley is very wise and we must to try don't lose the enthusiasm! Did you know that I like so much Huxley? Principally his book Point Counter Point ( Contraponto). Thanks!"

Unknown said...

Que bien queda esta pintura, me gusta,
La música en tu linea. muy buenas