The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Roman Scenes









The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance.
Aristotle 

(Background Music : With a Song In My Heart - Keith Jarrett Trio).

music+image
Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all. Stay tuned.

7 comments:

Dzjiedzjee said...

Great street shots Carraol. I love it!

Best regards from the Netherlands,
Gert Jan

irinapictures said...

Roma. In 1997 in this city it became clear to me that I lived my next life. I was walking the streets recognizing every turn, like I had been here before, for sure. Thank you for this memory, Carraol.

Antonio Machado said...

Olá Carraol,
fotos maravilhosas!
Sentimos a rua viva, a cidade respirando.
Gostei das fotos retocadas. Arte!
Um grande abraço

Anita Otrebski said...

I like your street shots from Rome!
Have a nice day, Carraol.

Irene said...

Gorgeous street shots! The music is great too!

Irene

Marty said...

a very beautiful serie of images !
gorgeous B&W street shots and the fountain is amazing

Tony said...

Que colosal y preciosa es Roma..Felicidades