The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Monday, April 14, 2014

Graphic Emotions


The shortest and sincere phrase
 I Love You


music+image
Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Those lovely rugged wall textures offer a great palette for this beautiful message.

Dzjiedzjee said...

Due to a lot of 'hustle and bustle' I haven't been on your blog for a long time. Sorry for that Carraol! Finally I found some time now and I've watched your posts and I read it with a lot of pleasure. :-)

Hope you'll have a great week
http://dzjiedzjee.blogspot.com

Marty said...

je t'aime, the favorite if really sincere !

Massimo said...

bellissima !