The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sleepwalker


“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. 
Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?”
― John Lennon


      music+image
Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments, I appreciate them all. Stay tuned.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this photo is absolutely amazing. As a painting of a great place. Just love it.

NCSue said...

Marvelous! What a grand photo - the composition, the colors... fantastic!

Please come link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/05/textures.html

Rhonda Albom said...

Wow, I really like love this image. It looks painted.

Jackie McGuinness said...

Stunning photo. I'm not a big fan of those tpes of staircases.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Gorgeous image!

Anonymous said...

Love the staircase - but I'm glad I don't have to walk it:)

Pantherka said...

Beautiful, I really like it.