The Magic of the Cities.

Zen promotes the rediscovery of the obvious, which is so often lost in its familiarity and simplicity. It sees the miraculous in the common and magic in our everyday surroundings. When we are not rushed, and our minds are unclouded by conceptualizations, a veil will sometimes drop, introducing the viewer to a world unseen since childhood. ~ John Greer

Saturday, September 2, 2017

September 2017 Theme Day: Photographing The Photographer







Due to lack of time I don’t post in a daily basis, I try to do it at least once a month, on the occasion of the theme day issue.


“A poet can imagine an iceberg singing a melancholic song while the world leaders find it difficult to imagine proper solution to global warming.” 
 Munia Khan

Click here to view thumbnails of all participants in this theme day!

music+image

Thanks for visiting, please be sure that I read each and every one of your kind comments.
I appreciate them all. Stay tuned…

13 comments:

ShiroYuki_Mot said...

Lovely photographers!

Kate said...

The dog looks as nonchalant as the photographer!

Jack said...

I especially like the first image.

Klara said...

great selection. I can't even pick one as a favourite!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Dear friend Carraol,
I hope that all is well with you and your family.
I am so very sorry to know about the powerful earthquake that hits central Mexico!
What a sad tragedy... My solidarity for the entire Mexican population.
Many hugs from your friend Sonia.

As always, these photos are very beautiful!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I love every one of these images Carraol, I really like to see how people handle their cameras,the way they hold them to feel comfortable.
I have seen the street photography by Vivian Maier, she was brilliant wastn't she, such a good eye!

A Casa Madeira said...

Feliz 2018!

Pedro Merino said...

Thanks for each photo, it seems an atonement of the life in spite of black and white. Happy New Year!

Marty said...

wonderful serie of photographers ! love these street shots

Bob Crowe said...

We miss you.

Carraol said...

Hello, Bob, I really appreciate your kind words. I also miss your wonderful photos every morning, your stories and impressions of your part of the world. In September 2017, I stopped taking pictures, due mostly to lack of time and besides, in that same month we suffered two earthquakes that altered, one way or another, our personal and work lives, which eventually affected the availability of time to share photos. I have not stopped taking pictures, but not to show only my city, but a more intimate way, and to develop new ways. Now I'm publishing photos on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/carraol/), and other members of the cities community post there as well. I'll try to get back to the blog as soon as I can. Greetings, thank you again and take care of yourself.

Sciarada said...

Rivedere le tue foto è un vero piacere, ciao Carraol.
A hug from Italy!

Angel Sánchez-Marco said...

¡Hola de nuevo!, extrañaba tus trabajos y
me alegra encontrarme de nuevo con ellos.
Salud y belleza.